Webinar – An Approach to Judicial Services Exam
Guest Speaker (pro bono)- Ms Karuna Sharma,
Judicial Magistrate First Class, Civil Judge Rewari, Haryana
The webinar will cover the five R’s required for the preparation of judicial services exam, these are:
- Right stage: when to start preparing for the exam?
- Right approach: For prelims and mains exams.
- Right decision: coaching classes vs. self study.
- Right choice: practice law or take other avocations simultaneously?
- Right efforts: how to comprehend bare acts, case studies, judgement writing, language, and making notes.
The participants are welcome to submit their own questions while filing the registration form.
Webinar Details- .
DATE – 18th June 2020
TIME – 4:00 P.M onwards
Register now – Click Here